Looking for a free compiler for GreenHills Integrity

Hi there,

I am going to write an external API for an embedded product. The embedded product runs GreenHills Integrity RTOS, and provides interface for external APIs. My first thought is to purchase a compiler license from GreenHills for my API, however, it is prohibitively expensive and I couldn't afford. The API itself is very simple for about 200 lines of codes. I would like to know if there is any free or less expensive compiler around so my API will still work with that embedded product, or any different approach that can solve the problem. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Johnson

Reply to
gpsabove

BTW, the hardware platform is Intel StrongARM processor. The API is written by C, but a java version is also available.

Reply to
gpsabove