XRite i1

I have a technical problem with using this on Windows 7 (in a slightly off-the-beaten-track way). Larger data trandfers are failing. Ordinary tech support do not seem to be interested (and we are not going to be buying lots). Does anyone know anything about what processor is used (perhaps that will give me a clue). Does anyone know any of the original programmers? TIA, Bill

Reply to
Bill Davy