XRay & display

Hi, I'm currently searching for a display, which gives an contrast on a x-ray picture. Best would be, something like a lcd-display (with a "normal" controller for interfacing). So e.g.if I write the time on the display and make a x-ray picture, I want see this time on the developed picture or x-ray camera recording.

I've already made a search and a lot of phoning - without any success.But perhaps someone does know a solution.

Any help is welcome.

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

How about using a blue laser diode or higher frequency if you can get it, and control it using the MEMS mirror ICs from TI if I recall correclty. These MEMS mirror ICs has an array of small mirrors that either deflect the light towards your targert or away.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

X-ray film is generally sensitive to green and/or blue light. Perhaps you could use a simple VFD in an unused (and appropriately shielded) location. The display would have to be quite close to the film to expose a readable image, like a rare earth intensifying screen.

I don't understand what you're doing here. The only x-ray cameras I'm familiar with are used for producing diffraction patterns. It's kinda hard to focus x-rays...

If you have a system that generates an image from an x-ray detector, perhaps you're better off post-processing the image to add your information?

Regards,

-=Dave

--
Change is inevitable, progress is not.
Reply to

Thanks to all,

well I'll give an UV - LED a try. Perhaps I can see some contrast. I have no access to the xray system itself. If no other way is possible I'll have to do some mechanical movements/positioning to get a information on the pictures...

Thanks again,

Michael