Playback on camcorder fuzzy

I have a problem with my JVC GR-SXM540 S-VHS-C camcorder.Playback of any recording on the camera itself gives a fuzzy picture. If I record something with the camera and play it back on a VCR the picture is fine. The camera has only been used a few times but is past warranty. Cleaning heads did not fix it. From what I've read on the net, this has happened before with this particular model. Any ideas what it could be?

Reply to
Tino I

I had this with the same model. Normal cleaning won't do. use a VERY fine sheet of emery paper dipped in Fairy liquid.

Reply to
Just Another Theremin Fan

Very droll - not!

Reply to
NSM

If emery paper doesn't do it, then use a bastard file or grinding stone.... then you can RUIN the heads and drum even faster. electricitym . .

Reply to
electricitym