Xbee Series 2 Modules. Availability Problem

Hello there,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan and want to purchase Xbee Series 2 modules which are not available here. The Maxstream sales only sells it directly in US and they have no distributors here. I checked with some online stores (digikey, farnell, mouser etc.) but they all have series

1 Xbee available not Series 2.

Does anyone know of any online store where Series 2 modules are available and I could get them shipped here in Pakistan.

Thanks.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Reply to