Wire Wrap Headers

Is it possible to buy wire wrap (breakaway) headers? I can't seem to find them. Currently, I use regular headers and just solder the wire to the header and wrap it on the socket.

Cheers, Rich

Reply to
RichH

Sure, Molex makes them:

And Digikey sell them:

Jim Stewart

These look like regular breakaway headers... not wire wrap. The pins aren't long enough for wrapping.

Cheers, Rich

Reply to
RichH

samtec, api, mil-max all make them. you gotta search around int he mouser and digikey catalogs (the hard copy versions).

Tom Woodrow

RichH wrote:

Reply to
Tom Woodrow