Help: FFC Flex Flat Connector to Breadboard?

Hello all,

I have an OLED module hanging around that connects via a 30-pin FFC (Flex Flat Cable, or Flex Film Connector, as many manufacturers call it) and I'd love to experiment with it before doing any PCB work.

Does anyone know of a connector (I need both 10-pin and 30-pin) that allows me to plug this onto a solderless breadboard?

Many many thanks for any answers,

Hugo

Reply to
hugo.pinto

___ I have used wire-wrap headers to do this. Wire wrap end goes into the solderless breadboard(tight fit), flex ribbon cable end goes onto the header post side. I seem to have lost my part number/supplier for it, however. If you find one and it works, please post that info. Thanks

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur. (Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)

Reply to
Charles Jean