any 3x8 .1" pitch pin headers?

Hi - I'd like to get some 3x8 .1" pitch pin headers. I can't seem to find any 3 row pin headers anywhere though. Has anybody seen anything like this? I think I'll just use a 2x8 and a 1x8 if I can't find a 3x8, but it just seems to me that the connector would be more solid if I could find a true

3x8 pin header. So - has anybody seen anything like this? thanks!
Reply to
Michael Noone

Michael,

You can order them directly from Samtec

There are so many variations on these types of parts (number pins, pin length, plating etc) that they are essentially custom. You make up the part number following their directions. I think they then cut them from their raw stock.

The part number I use is TSW-108-07-G-T and they cost about $1.09 each on pretty small volume. Their delivery and support is excellent.

I use them on the RidgeSoft IntelliBrain robotics controller

kevin

Reply to
Kevin