Flash microSD Question

Hello,

I would like to know who manufactures microSD flash cards. These cards can be bought from many companies, including Kingston, Sandisk, and Patriot. I am trying to figure out who manufactures these cards. This is for an OEM application. We will buy the cards and have our name placed on them.

T.I

Reply to
Talal Itani

Go to

and search for micro SD card manufacturers. There are at least a dozen who will stamp anything you like on the cards, in any qty you want.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Adrian Jansen