Whitening in Bluetooth

Dear All,

The whitening word " in the bluetooth standard" is generated with the polynomial g(D) = D^7 + D^4 + 1. Also the circuit is represented in the standard whcih is saying that the shift registers shall be initialized with a portion of the master Bluetooth CLK, CK(L6-1). I have no idea how to get the initial values for the shit registers from this CLK.

Does anybody know ??

Thanks in advance

Hany

Reply to
Hany

I know a fair few processors with those. ;)

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com [Support no2id.net: working to destroy Blair's ID card fraud]
Reply to

:D So ? Could you please tell what you know ?

Reply to
Hany