vgear NAS

Do anyone know what is the cpu inside this device. If it is arm, i think it is very ideal for as a cheap development kit for 32 bit.

dkis

you may find the cpu @

as what i know the cpu is 168 based 16 bit, not 32 bit but they have another cpu called R8610 which is 32 bit x86 based unfortunatel, not datasheet on the web site

JJ

Do anyone know what is the cpu inside this device. If it is arm, think

If you are interested in cheap ARM-based system, then I can recommen you Linksys NSLU2. I've purchased it recently and it seems to b really one of the most cheap xscale solutions here

Cheers

Kare

Reply to
kcg