USB 2.0 -> D+ D- Differential Impedance ?

45 Ohms or 90 Ohms ?

Laurent

Amontec Team

Sorry for my last question. I understood the mistake.

The series resistance plus the USB driver output resistance must be close to the USB cable?s impedance of 45 unbalanced (90 balance) to minimize transmission line reflections.

Laurent Gauch