Embedded SW/HW applications engineer requirement in India, Bangalore

Hi, For one of our leading Telecommunication clients in Bangalore , India we are looking for the following professionals. Kindly go through the requirement specifications. Kindly send me your profiles to snipped-for-privacy@vsnl.net

Applications Support Engineer: Candidates Profile: (HW and SW or indep SW and HW)

Embedded SW/HW applications engineer for customer's embedded designs and good Hardware knowledge. (Able to read and review schematics and minimal logic debugging) Field problem solving (Excellent customer interface skills, travel required and on site debugging) and able to travel on demand. Networking (fair knowledge of Ethernet, ATM related), Telecom system level knowledge (DSL expertise is highly desired) Good skills with Logic Analyzer, Scopes and spectrum analyzer are needed. Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills Interface to Engineering in problem solving Excellent RTOS, C or C++, Embedded Design (HW+SW co-existence) experience

Extremely dynamic and go-getter attitude and less than 5-7yrs experience

Kindly let me kow your interests and send me your profile ASAP.

Thanks and regards, Abdul Rasheed

ICS Consulting, TNR Building, Church Street, Off Brigade Road, Bangalore. Ph: 080-56975540/5550901

Reply to
abdul