TDMA Protocols

Hi,

I'm investigating TDMA protocols for wired links. If anybody has worked on them could you please point me to successful open TDMA protocols that you might have used.

Thanks.

Reply to
arya

TDMA protocols are generally used in the wireless environment.

GSM is probably the most successful protocol that uses TDMA. The following article describes this in some detail:

Deepa

-- EventStudio 2.5 -

Real-time and Embedded System Modeling with Sequence Diagrams

Reply to
EventHelix.com