Virtual Computer Corporation (VCC) Virtual Workbench VW300

I have been trying to access Virtual Computer Corp.'s website and have been unsuccessful in reaching the support pages for the Virtual Workbench VW300. I'm looking for any of the files pertaining to the VW300 that might have been posted there. If anybody has these could you please send them to me?

Thanks, Derek Simmons

Reply to
Derek Simmons