SX52 microcontroller

Would anyone be kind enough to tell me from where I can still obtain some sx52's? We just need a few for a research project. Just don't want to redesign the PCBs we already have...

Best regards,

Reply to
Zen

On Tue, 01 Aug 2006 15:12:54 -0400, Zen wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

Have you googled it? The very first item a search on SX52 returned was a company closing out hobbiest development boards. You could lift the chips from those, if you can't find another source. But there were quite a few other hits...

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

Contact me off line. The email address is valid.

w..

Zen wrote:

Reply to
Walter Banks