PathFinder Source Code (in C)

Hi Guys,

I am currently working on FPGA accelerators for PathFinder algorithm (FPGA routing algorithm). I am planning to use a HW/SW co-design to speedup the a lgorithm but I need a C code implementation of the PathFinder to start with since my project is to accelerate the algorithm in FPGA and I don't have e nough time to implemented from scratch. I appreciate your help if you can g ive me the c code or tell me where I can get it.

thanks,

Ziad

Reply to
ZIAD ABUOWAIMER

A routing algorithm). I am planning to use a HW/SW co-design to speedup the algorithm but I need a C code implementation of the PathFinder to start wi th since my project is to accelerate the algorithm in FPGA and I don't have enough time to implemented from scratch. I appreciate your help if you can give me the c code or tell me where I can get it.

Try this link for sources...

I'd suggest taking the first link from that list and read.

Kevin

Reply to
KJ

PGA routing algorithm). I am planning to use a HW/SW co-design to speedup t he algorithm but I need a C code implementation of the PathFinder to start with since my project is to accelerate the algorithm in FPGA and I don't ha ve enough time to implemented from scratch. I appreciate your help if you c an give me the c code or tell me where I can get it.

And every single link on the first page at least is entirely irrelevant. For instance, the first link is broken, but appears to refer to code to com plete a file name path.

Go here:

dlheliski