SPI Uart MAX3110?

I'm considering using the MAX3110E SPI uart on an 8051 SiLabs based design. Does anyone have or know where I might find some code to implement this device? Alos any feedback from current users of this part--positive or negative?

I need to run in interrupt mode as I have many devices in the system and can't waste any time polling....

Thanks,

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Bo,

Positive, I have used it for an IrDA implementation (and I was running out of UARTs).

Gerard / StackTools

Reply to
Gerard

Thanks for the feedback.