small embedded web server

I'm pretty sure I read a posting here earlier this year about a small and simple open-source embedded web server, but I can't find it now, typically.

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Alan Myler

Reply to
Alan Myler

By open source I presume you are looking for a TCP/IP stack?

The two I have used are lwIP and uIP. The FreeRTOS.org download includes demos for both, amongst other things. If you look at the uIP WEB site there are links to other source code projects.

Regards, Richard.

*Now for ARM CORTEX M3!*
Reply to
Richard