Bluffing or Real of SD card speed

I have recently bought a SD card and I was told that it was made by Korea Hyundai. The seller said that it is one of the few which got the ability to manufacture the fast chip on the SD card.

It labelled the speed as 150x which I understand to be around 20 M/sec. But when I use it in my USB reader to transfer photos to the ocmputer, it seems not really very fast.

I goto the Hyundai website and cannot see they mentioning about anything aobut their SD card/memory card technology.

Is there anyone who konws the truth ??

Is there any program can test the speed of a SD card, I have been searching around, but could not locate any but I saw some online website doing bench marking of these memroy cards.

TIA.

JBH-HK

Reply to
JBH