signals in compact flash

Hi.

Now im developing a compact flash interface, but i have a little questions about 1 signal.

I'm using a 8 bit data bus, ATA mode with A0-A1-A2 signals, and CD1, OE, WE, RESET and RDY/BSY signal.

My problem is about the last signal(RDY/BSY): Is this signal held low between a read or write cycle (512 bytes block)? When reading/writing a register i'm always checking this signal, but i think is useless.

Anybody has a map of timing signals in memory mapped mode?

Thanks in advance. Gugo

Reply to
Gugo