Sharp LH79520 and 32 bit SDRAM

I am working on a microcontroller design using the LH79520. I would like to use the Micron MT48LC4M32B2 SDRAM which is 128Mb with a 32bit data path.

However in looking at the Sharp user manual, the sdram controller does not have a configuration listed for a 4Mx32 memory. The closest is 2Mx32. It looks like the 2Mx32 configuration should work for a 4Mx32, but I can not be certain.

I sent an email to Sharp MA asking if there is a valid configuration for 4Mx32, but have not received a reply.

Has anyone else attempted to use a 4Mx32 SDRAM with the LH79520 or gotten an answer from Sharp if this will work.

Reply to
db

Have you looked at the following application note?

It should work OK.

Reply to
ZO