RTOS _ BEGINEER

hello,

i am Praveen Kumar Currently working in Embedded systems ( 8 - Bit Controllers mcs-51 core). Now i am very interested in learning RTOS. what should i do first to learn RTOS. Can you pls guide me and where can i found ucos RTos and gcc compiler, study material and software. I like to use in ARM Processor

Reply to
Praveen

hello,

i am Praveen Kumar Currently working in Embedded systems ( 8 - Bit Controllers mcs-51 core). Now i am very interested in learning RTOS. what should i do first to learn RTOS. Can you pls guide me and where can i found ucos RTos and gcc compiler, study material and software. I like to use in ARM Processor

Reply to
Praveen

How about the ucos and GCC WEB sites respectively?

Regards, Richard.

    for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC .... and soon AVR32
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org

"FreeRTOS.org" ha scritto:

Why not Fujitsu?

-- Per rispondermi sostituisci l'asterisco con la chiocciola e il punto

Reply to
Fabio G.