ROMulator

I have need of a ROMulator type device. Target uses a pair of SG Thompson 27C2001.

I have noticed the Wice-M4 USB. Can those be paired? Any other options out there?

Pairing may not matter; I can just put a toggle switch on the reset pin to ground.

Now if you'll excuse me, "Family Matters" is coming on, and I think President Reagan has a speech on after that.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

I use one of these, old-timer...

I could probably send you a few 2716's as well. I lost the last of my 1702's years ago...

-jim

Les Cargill wrote:

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Seriously! The guy who did the first firmware for this thing

*is* retired. I got started about the advent of FLASH ( in DIP, of course ) so I ain't *THAT* old.... nowhere to put Vpp on this target, sadly.

That is a very kind & generous offer; I think we shall try the Wice.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill

The Wice/Mice ROMulators came in and they work extremely well. I don't even need the reset pin tied on; just power the target down, load the things and turn the target on.

-- Les Cargill

Reply to
Les Cargill