(Revised) Simple PCB circuit-tracing technique (1 or 2 sided)

(reposted due to error in URL embedded in previous post -- can't cancel through our nntp host)

Hello all,

Although this is certainly elementary, I thought I'd share it since it may help someone in a pinch; here is my simple technique to create a preliminary schematic from a populated 1 or 2 sided pcb:

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
msg

Sorry again, I have a terrible cold and vision and cognition are sorely affected. The URL should be:

Regards,

Michael Grigoni Cybertheque Museum

Reply to
msg

if any question, please send mail us!!!!!!

Sell high quality HDI PCB (CHINA)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Product Name: Printed Circuit BoardPlace of Origin: ChinaFeatures:

1) Surface finish: hot air solder leveling, entice, immersion gold, carbon ink, gold finger, peelable mask 2) PCB file format: protel,powerpcb,Gerber file,Engle.... 3) Profile: routing, punching, V-Cut, chamfered 4) Number of layers for mass production: 2 - 12 5) Finished copper weight from .25 to 3oz 6) Minimum finished hole size .006" 7) Min. trace .004" - Min. space .004" 8) Max. panel size: 18" x 24" 9) Printed circuit board final thickness from .016" to .125" 10)soldermask /Legend in a variety of colors (Green,White,Black,Yellow,Red..) 11)operating costs (10 pieces ): 2 layers( about 0.048$/inch) 4 layers(about 0.096$/inch)

Lead times: 2 layers( 1 days, 3 days, 5 days) Ships next day. 4 layers( 2 days, 5 days, 7 days) 6 layers( 3 days, 5 days, 8 days)

we send pcb by DHL or UPS ( Send to USA About 1 days from china)

Min Qty 3pcs.

Company Name: Nanjing Xilun Printed Circuit Board Co., Ltd. Contact Person: Mr. Ding JiaBao Leave me a message Address: 9 Changjiang Road, Nanjing City, JiangShu Province. China Zip: 210016 Telephone: 86-025-8606 1148 Fax: 86-025-8695 7829 Website:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@njpcb.com

if any question,Please send e-mail to us,we will reply as soon.

Reply to
njbp188