please help

people can anybody provide me with the necessary circuit diagram for making of the MAGNETIC STRIPE SMART CARD READER i need it urgently required in my final tear project atleast some lead or link where i could get some help reply soon

Reply to
parry

Your best bet is to search on google. Just to see what is available, I searched for an hour and found a lot of typical internet garbage, but also found some schematics. You can find them too.

Start earlier next time.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

rush3k

rush3k

Of course, if you had more time, you could also do it with a tape head, an amplifier, and a micro-controller with a built-in ADC such as an AVR Mega8.

Frank Raffaeli

Frank Raffaeli

hi frank

thanks a lot for the information also i went through your website i had a small doubt can u tell me where is your company located and also if you give any projects for the students actually we are to do our project as a final year assessment and also we have time in our hands its not a hurry at all but it is always good to start early right!!!! frank if you do give any projects do reply to me personally at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com thanks a lot awaiting your reply parag jaju

Reply to
parry