Data Extraction Services

Have you ever wonder if you can have full contents from your desired website into a single Excel Document?

If so, I have the solution for you at fairly cheaper price.

I can extract most of the website data and compile it in a single ms- excel 2003 format within just few days.

It can be any website, from a simple site to complex sites like b2b portals or whatever you can come up with.

Contact me with your website and requirements.

Regards,

Janib Soomro snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
ShaGGy

Or you can just download free programs from CNET.com that do the same thing and do-it-yourself. Take a look at WebScraper Lite for example.

Reply to
mpm

How about you try it with this:

Let me know if you ever catch up with the data.

Reply to
JosephKK