replacement for TDA1548?

Hello

Ive a pcb with a TDA1548 on board (its a T89c51SND1 dev-board). I have to build a pcb with the same functionality, but the chip is obsolete.

First ive choosen a TDA1545/TDA1308 which is now working. There is many noise in the output, and the TDA 1545 is also obsolete.

What uptodate replacements are there to get from digital sound to headphone output? Can someone give me an easy to use hint?

Another question: does someone have a source for one TDA1548? Ive killed the one on my dev-board....

Thanks in advance.

Greetings Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kloos