ISP software in java for multiple platforms

Hello

Ive build a software called 'jMicroISP' to develop my T89C5115 and cc02 via ISP in a more comfortable way than using Atmels 'Flip'. Its open source and free for uncommercial use. Its designed very open, so that other micros (like the Philips ones) should work. A pdf of a sample PCB for rs232-connection is included.

Ive used it on MacOSX and Win2k. An installer is included, which enables the serial comunication on these platforms automatically (using rxtx.org). Im interested in comments from other platforms.

If you are interested please look at: ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/PCBWarrior/projects/jMi croISP1_0.inst.jar Any comments ?

Greetings Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kloos

Hi Klaus -

Thanks for the information. I downloaded your project and will play with it when I get a chance. I'll send you any comments I have.

Regards, Robert

cc02

enables

ftp://ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/pub/packages/PCBWarrior/projects/jMi

Reply to
Robert Sefton