Re: Mr. nobody

hey, can i have a chip that will convert 8 bit binary to 8 bit BCD....74185 and all that stuff convert 4 bit binary to 8 bit BCD....and they wont be of any help....i huess there is hardly any chip available for my design..but i will be grateful if someone gives me an idea of how to convert it that way.....it's roughly a hardware design...so microprocessor programming wont help...i need the circuit....i dont much read messages in groups , so i would be grateful if u take the pain to mail me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
tech_dude

A small CPLD will do what you want, I'd use a MAX7000.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

Post here, read here is the rule. Get yourself a newsreader. Try punctuating your messages and avoid doodspeek, capitalize I, etc.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer