Looking for water flow sensor

I have a need to monitor water flow rate for a standard residential water line. Can anyone suggest an inexpensive device?

Reply to
Sam O'Nella
Loading thread data ...

Water meters are pretty common. ;-) For flow rates over a defined range, check out the pulse-output Gems turbine flowmeters. They don't work very well at low flow rates, however.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

"it's the network..."                          "The Journey is the reward"
speff@interlog.com             Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Rapid Electronics (UK) stocks several which use Hall-effect turbines, made by Gems Sensors. Price is 26.80 GBP.


Reply to
Leon Heller

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.