Intel IXP42x and LXT972M phy

Hello Group,

Is anyone here using the IXP42x processor with the new LXT972M ethernet PHY under Linux ? I have heard rumours that the LXT972A that is used in the IXDP425 development board is going out of production, so I plan to design-in the 'M' version.

I seek information whether the Linux driver and/or the Access Library need any changes other than including a new chip ID in the appropriate header file ("IXP400lib/ixp400_xscale_sw/src/ethMii/IxEthMii_p.h").

Has anybody got such a config to work ?

Thanks, Andrzej Ekiert

Reply to
Andrzej Ekiert