plx bridge 90x0 support in linux

Hi,

I want to include plx pci bridge 0x9056 i traced the feature it to arch/arm/kernel/plx90x0.c

but i dont know how to include it into the kernel.

what ever i do the file is not getting compiled at all ?

when i do make menuconfig i dont know which option selects that file to be included.

my architecture is TI OMAP 5912.

I am using Linux 2.4.20

I dont know why this has been removed in Linux 2.6 ?.

Please Advice.

Regards, Sriram

Reply to
Ram