Re: Is WINAVR crap or what?

ny

> > > other programs. > > > > But I don't care, WinAVR and Makefile work fine for me. > > > > >>> At least with printf running I can start debugging > > > > >> Glad to hear that you got something working. > > > > >> Now you can focus on your project and not worry about the compiler=
.

hat

> > more people would know about it. > > > And we do. =A0Most of us are hanging around comp.arch.embedded.

Yes, and there are long stories behind it.

We developed them for a customer's digital security key, similar to the "X.509 thread" in CAE. However, some hackers got hold of it and turn them into PS3 unkey, since Sony stopped supporting Linux. They were trying to re-enable Linux on their PS3, which is still in progress. Other PS3 users start using them to backup their blue-ray disc onto the hard drive. Some are running their games on broken blue- ray drive, which is the most fragile part of the PS3.

The way Sony (QA/QC people) and the hackers do are very interesting. I will follow up with another post with details. I need to go do something else first.

Reply to
linnix

many

er.