PIC32 to Arduino Shield.

Interested in interfacing the PIC32MX695F512H-80I/PT to the Arduino shield.

Can someone point me at some existing schematics?

Thanks,

Cheers Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

Basically, I have the answer to this now.

If anyone is interested in the project:

Cheers Don...

===========================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

You need board or schematic? Here are some boards:

scrts

Thanks very much scrts, however we have settled on a set of signals now.

Cheers Don...

===================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

Will a Pic32MX795F512 work?

Check out digilentinc.com.

John

jt_eaton

Hi Don

the news are not news as they used to be, but it always feels good to encou= nter old gurus :)

I see you asking about arduino and PIC, and surprise surprise, we had just = yesterday launched a PIC and Arduino thing, well actually mainly targetted = for Android Open Accessory development.

There are some pictures. The PCB was assembled in our lab, first trial with= the cheap IR rework station from aliexpress, board worked leds blinked les= s than hour after assembly was finished. And withing few more our we had ma= de the OLED PCB with LPKF-S62 (you see the non soldermask coated PCB in the= gallery).

We are about to finalize REV 2 of the PCB today, so last chance to give goo= d advice what to add to the board!

with the smile and all the best wished to all to still remember.

Antti

Reply to
Antti

encounter old gurus :)

yesterday launched a PIC and Arduino

the cheap IR rework station from

finished. And withing few more our we had

gallery).

advice what to add to the board!

Hi Antti,

thanks for the link, I went and had a browse.

I know we talk about once every year or two these days, and when we first met, we were sometimes swapping message perhaps 20 a day. still have fond memories of our friendship back in the early to mid 90s.

I remember when you used a PIC84 to ring me, but I'll leave that story, so you can tell your grand children one day.

Hey, some one wants to buy SimmStick.com I had an agent ring me about it. I said if the price is right, I will sell.

He came back and said his management team was prepared to offer me $100. Needless to say, I told him what he could do with his management team. :-)

Take care.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

New MMBasic Computer http://www.TheMaximiteComputer.com

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/simmstick-fifteen-years-on.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Thanks John, yes it will.

Cheers Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:

Dontronics Site Map:
E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

hi please dont sell before talking with me. i cant pay a lot, but.. something i may have available for funding.

ah funny, pic16c84 yes!! old times still golden.

well i have not touched pics much lately, but i have to say the new ones are pretty ok. a nice surprise was the usb mass storage host flash stick bootloader, almost nothing todo, all ready. well i had to modify some headers as mchip seems to have missed up a bit.

flash stick is avaiable for diff devkits but nit for adk board hardware.h thst is supplied with adk is not directly compatible with bootloader project

so it did taj ke some twenty minutes extra to copy adk hardware.h to bootloader, fix define names and get it working on our board that is mostly adk compatible

the modified bootloader would work on microchip also :)

antti

Reply to
Antti