Maximite Compatible. The World’s First Ar duino Computer.

Maximite Compatible. The World?s First Arduino Computer.

Full Story:

Cheers Don...

=============================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

[advert link removed]

Arduino is AVR 8-bit. That thing is PIC 32-bit.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Not an Arduino, but same form factor and pin compatible.

Reply to
keithr

Ahhh, yeah. It's all detailed in the link you removed Jas.

Reply to
Dennis

First Arduino was PIC, see:

for the history.

and read:

Cheers Don...

=======================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

I forgot to also mention that their is also a large PIC Arduino community which would be shocked to learn that they are not part of the Arduino scene.

and:

The hardware on the new Maximite compatible, will have USB-OTG. To show you what can be done with this, here is the the Pinguino-32 (a sister board) in action:

Control of apps from your Android phone. This was announced by Olimex a few minutes ago.

My grand mother was a Betts. We aren't related are we Jason?

Cheers Don...

=====================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/simmstick-fifteen-years-on.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Don,

Just a question about your web page:

http://www.d "Maximite is being re-compiled, re-wired, and re-invented by users. My friend Mick said, this is more fun than my wedding night. A complete computer system using an $8 chip."

How does Mick know about your wedding night?

Reply to
David Eather

David,

That is a mis quote... It should read with punctuation.

My friend Mick said, "this is more fun than my wedding night"..

But I get the funny side...

Mik

Reply to
Mick DaDik

Are you sure Mick?

I thought you meant after I told you about my wedding night. :-)

Fixed.

Cheers Don...

==========================

--

New MMBasic Computer http://www.TheMaximiteComputer.com

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/simmstick-fifteen-years-on.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

url to the vids ?

--
Reply to
atec77

memoriesof1964.com :-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

New MMBasic Computer http://www.TheMaximiteComputer.com

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/simmstick-fifteen-years-on.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Those super 8's are dreadful to watch om

--
Reply to
atec77

hey? they were done on standard 8. someone has upgraded them.

Cheers Don...

=================

-- Don McKenzie

Dontronics Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

New MMBasic Computer

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".

Don McKenzie

Did I say the quality is bad ?

--
Reply to
atec77

Fuck!! I need new glasses and learn how to read slower!! After following the thread about wedding nights, I thought I saw "url to the kids"!! I had to re-read it - sorry guys :)

Reply to
Geoff Lock

Geoff Lock

ooopppsss.. sorry

Reply to
Geoff Lock

"Mick" must be doing it wrong.

Andy

My wedding night was so long ago that I can't recall it at all. Old Timers Disease must be setting in!

--

Krypsis
Reply to

Spirit of Progress, way back in '74. Great fun on the top bunk.

Reply to
SG1