Pic programmer

Hiya,

i would like to use my PIC programmer that ive only got software for windows
on my linux computer, mostly because at present the shareware that came with
it doesnt allow me to use over a certain amount of bytes.

i have this programmer

http://www.quasarelectronics.com/3096.htm

what would be the first steps to getting this working under linux?

at the moment i have Fedora core 1 on my computer, im using a parrellel
port.

Just woundering also is there a free basic complier for Linux ive seen allot
for windows but few for Linux, Im happy with C but would like to use Basic
at the moment to just basically create quick hacks that work but arent the
most optimised they could be if that makes sense..

cheers

greg

Site Timeline