PIC Simulator IDE

I would like to invite you to visit my web site:

I have developed PIC Simulator IDE - powerful application that supplies PIC developers with user-friendly graphical development environment for Windows with integrated simulator (emulator), BASIC compiler, assembler, disassembler and debugger.

Reply to
Vladimir Soso

Vladimir, I have ordered already a personal license for this wonderful program. But I have a question, how can I simulate a byte on the serial port(in), which also simulates an interrupt in the running program? I tried to send you a lot of e-mails, on 2 different addresses. Each e-mail is rejected with code: 550, rejected on message content. Why???

Jo Scherpenisse (Netherlands)

"Vladimir Soso" schreef in bericht news:bftsng$q6j$ snipped-for-privacy@news.etf.bg.ac.yu...

PIC

Windows

Reply to
J. Scherpenisse

Seeing that you use Outlook Expre$$, and it's an academic site, maybe you sent it in HTML.

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)

I never use HTML. but what is wrong with OE, plain text or HTML??? Jo

"Fred Abse" schreef >

Reply to
J. Scherpenisse

The point I was making that some sites, mostly academic ones reject mail with HTML content, and, having seen that you use OE, whic defaults (I believe) to HTML mail, that seemed a likely possibility.

If you don't use HTML, the content filters on ph.bg.ac.yu could be misconfigured. Maybe the sysadmin doesn't like physicists :-)

I don't know what is wrong (or right) with OE, since I don't run a Microsoft operating system, and have never used it.

The person to write to to find out is: snipped-for-privacy@bg.ac.yu

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)
nofr@sbhevre.pbzchyvax.pb.hx
Reply to
Fred Abse

"Fred Abse" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@cerebrumconfus.it...

I tried, and also to snipped-for-privacy@phy.bg.ac.yu, but again, rejected! Somebody knows what to do? Jo

Reply to
Jo Scherpenisse

Every host on the Internet that handles mail should have a valid username "postmaster". That's in the RFC. If it doesn't, it isn't compliant.

That's doubly so for the main mailserver for a domain, like bg.ac.yu. Naughty!

yugoslav internet domain name registry isn't accepting whois requests, either (even from RIPE).

nslookups work, though.

Bit of a dog's breakfast, I'm afraid. I was beginning to think that the guy's sysadmin had blocked mail on the basis of content about PIC simulators 'cos it isn't university business, but now I think there's something more global about it.

Nothing to be done, if a domain won't accept mail, it won't. You can't force anybody to do anything on the 'Net.

Mail exchanger for domain phy.bg.ac.yu is octopus.phy.bg.ac.yu [147.91.80.4] You _could_ try sending mail to postmaster@[147.91.80.4], which might work, though I doubt it. 147.91.80.4 was up and running at

1930GMT today, 11th August and returning pings.

Try sending the guy an email saying you'll meet him in the library, and see if that gets past the filters :-)

--
Then there's duct tape ...
              (Garrison Keillor)
nofr@sbhevre.pbzchyvax.pb.hx
Reply to
Fred Abse

Thank you for your research. I'm wondering why he doesn't answer on the discussion in the newsgroup. He has started this item 2 times.... I'll wait for a few days and try again then. Jo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fred Abse" Newsgroups: sci.electronics.equipment Sent: Monday, August 11, 2003 10:40 PM Subject: Re: PIC Simulator IDE

Reply to
Jo Scherpenisse