How to detect incoming call or music playing by audio jack of cell phone ?

Hi All,

Is it possible to detect incoming call / active call/ or playing music
by audio jack of a cell phone ?

Best regards,
Boki.

[OT] (was: How to detect incoming call ...)

Hello Boki,

I've been following this newsgroup for a year or so, and during this
time I have seen you coming up with a myriad number of questions about
all kinds of - greatly varying - subjects. This really makes me more and
more curious at every post I see from you, so if you  don't mind: what
kind of business are you in exactly ? What product does your company
make (cellphones?), and how do you manage to complete so many different
projects in such a short time ?

Regards,

Ico

--
:wq
^X^Cy^K^X^C^C^C^C

Re: (was: How to detect incoming call ...)

Ico E5%AFAB%E981%93EF%BC9A%

When I have enough time, I will back to this question. : )

Best regards,
Boki.

Re: How to detect incoming call or music playing by audio jack of cell phone ?

Hi Boki.

Assuming the audio jack is active, it's possible to detect whatever you
want, depending on how much time you want to spend doing circuitry (and
signal processing).

The simplest is to detect any output sound, and can be done with a
buffer followed by an integrator. If you want more than that, we'll
need details to help.

Cheers

PeteS

Re: How to detect incoming call or music playing by audio jack of cell phone ?

PeteS E5%AFAB%E981%93EF%BC9A%

No no, I heard that is an external pio to signal the incoming call /
active call / hang up call etc..

I think that is the earphone of common headset, there is a button, we
can use to pick up phone, hang up phone and redial last number.

I want to understand how it works ( how it be controlled )

Best regards,
Boki.

Site Timeline