PCM bus - Si3210

Hi there ...

Could you advise me how should the connection for Si3210-KT pin 38 (SCLK and pin 1 (CS)?

I am not using the EVB, but building my own SLIC board using Si3210-KT a the SLIC chip.

cubone_blue

The pins you are referring to are just standard SPI pins, yet your subject title is PCM. Which are you interested in? The Si3210 has two buses - SPI for control and PCM for the audio stream.

Reply to
Andy