USB 1.1 microcontroller in DIP package ?

I'm looking for a microcontroller with low speed USB 1.1 support in a DIP package, and with onboard Flash (ie: not a OTP chip).

I know about the HC08 JB8. I also see that Microchip do a PIC one as well.

Are there any others ? (I'm in the UK in case that makes any difference in availability)

Thanks for any information.

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century
Reply to
Simon Clubley

Cypress ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

"Simon Clubley" wrote in message news:57+ snipped-for-privacy@eisner.encompasserve.org...

Atmel 8051 in plcc at89c513x I think

futurlec.com sells a cheap dev board

AVR usb are lqfpor tqfp only I think

Atmel usb micros

Microchip the 18f4550 40 pin 18f2550 28 pin

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson

ST7328 comes in a 70mil DIP