sd card slave interface

Now I want to design a SD card,for special use,I must use fpga to implement the interface between host controller and NAND flash,can someone give me some advice if it is easy to implement it?And where I can get the controller source files for free,3X.

Reply to
bjzhangwn

Now I want to design a SD card,for special use,I must use fpga to implement the interface between host controller and NAND flash,can someone give me some advice if it is easy to implement it?And where I can get the controller source files for free,3X.

Reply to
bjzhangwn

You want to design an SD card???

You want to implement the interface between a host controller and NAND flash? Well, that could make sense, if you're designing an SD card.

If you're designing an interface between the host controller and the NAND flash, why do you need the source files for the controller? Surely the interface specification is enough?

Maybe you should slow down a little and say carefully what you're trying to do.

Mike

Reply to
MikeShepherd564

if you look there you see an PFGA emulating SD-Card.

but to my knowledge there is NO FREE IP-Core for SD-slave

Antti Lukats

Reply to
Antti

Yes,I am desiging an interface between the host controller and the NAND flash,and I want to know how the controller operate.

Reply to
bjzhangwn