PCI/104-express SDLC serial card

I'm having trouble finding a vendor for a PCI/104-express serial card that supports the SDLC protocol. Generalstandards has a PMC and pci/

104-express adapter card but due to vibration concerns we need a true pci/104-express form factor. Linux device drivers are also needed. Any suggestions?
Reply to
pat

sp

Regards, Steve

Reply to
steve_schefter

Oops, too quick on the send button. I missed the "express" part of your question.

Steve

Reply to
steve_schefter

We can do something based on our Hollybush1

lbryn/hollybush1.html depending on what you need.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

/
Reply to
John Adair

/

Not sure about your vibration/form-factor concerns but here are some boards within 104 spec for size/mounting.

1 Lucky Texan