USB enumeration in bulk transfer mode

Hi guys ,

I have the USB Memory code example by Keil which I am trying to modify for my product.

Using the code as it is works fine, but when I tried to change the manufacturer ID, the enumeration failed. The code is written for bulk transfer mode. While, on using it as HID in interrupt transfer mode, I was able to change the manufacturer ID freely.

Will be grateful for any help.

Thank you. Nik

Reply to
nik

It would be nice to know what OS the host is running, but...

If the device is recognized as a (common) HID, the MfgID is ignored by

-most- host stacks.

RK

Reply to
d_s_klein