PCB Design Project

Hello all,

I have recently formed a small start-up company. One of the services we're offering is the capture and streaming transmission of digital video over the Internet. We're currently accomplishing this with an inexpensive single-channel web server normally used in the security industry, but the resolution is only "so-so". This unit uses mpeg-4 compression.

We would like to design an appliance that would significantly improve the signal-to-noise quality of the streamed video. I'm here today because I have nobody to design it - I'm looking for the right person.

Is this project of interest to anyone out there?

Best wishes,

Michael Horen Alleigis, Inc. Miami, FL m snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
Michael Horen