DxDesigner/Viewdraw

Hello group,

is there someone here working with DxDesigner or Viewdraw. My company changed to DxDesigner recently and I am doing the first project with it. I already figured out some basic DxDesigner stuff but a lot of questions arise. Sometimes the mentor website is useful sometimes not.

So I would like to discuss some best-practices with one of you.

- René

Reply to
Rene