OT: Cloud IT structure for a start-up?

[...]

I don't think our VC folks would go with that :-)

They prefer a well-established commercial provider with a reputation.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Thanks. "Call sales rep for pricing" usually means $$$ but a quick glance around the web seems to hint that pricing could be reasonable:

But support seems not so great and no encryption. The latter would be a show stopper for us.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

The only time I had to deal with an IT department was at my last employer. When I saw the head of IT cruise up on a fairly loud Harley-Davidson I knew things would be alright. And they were, we had the best and most efficient IT I could wish for.