Accessing a data structure in atmega128

hi good day, We are using codevision AVR as compiler for atmega128 , and bootloader(upper 2K) for loading application firmware(start from 0x0000 , size nearly 70K) and a separate data structure(start from 0xB400, size nearly 20K). Now we want to access that data structure from our application firmware.Actually we failed to access the upper 64k area by declaring a pointer to that memory address.But we can access whatever location which is below than 64K like as follow,

int flash *fp;

fp = 0x6800; (this pointer point to 0x68 th page(104 th page), that means the actual memory location is 0x3400)

what should we do to access the actual memory location 0xB400( that means 360 th page (0x168 th page)).In atmega128 the address line is 16 bit. Can anybody point out me the correct direction to solve this problem. thank you

with regards marans

Reply to
tamilmaranz