[OT] 3.5" Via Eden and Geode SBCs for sale

Seeing the other FS posting here reminds me that I've been gathering dust with two 3.5" x86 SBCs. I'd take offers on either or both and will ship worldwide.

First SBC: EBC3610, which is an older version of this board:

Two 10/100 Ethernet, 533MHz Eden processor (can be set to 667MHz in BIOS but I believe the chip is only rated for 533), 40-pin IDE, FDC, VGA, USB, audio, parallel, serial, IR, PC/104, +5V supply, CF. Includes the USB/audio daughterboard, 64Mb of RAM (SODIMM), IDE cable and a laptop type CD-ROM drive but no other cables or accessories.

Second SBC: EBC3410, see this page for specs:

300MHz Geode, 2 Ethernet, FDD interface, 44-pin IDE, CF, 2 serial, audio, IR, parallel, 2 USB 1.1, VGA (LCD and CRT outputs - LCD is parallel only IIRC, but the space is there for an LVDS driver). Runs off +5V. Includes 64Mb of RAM, parallel port cable and a short IDE cable; no other accessories.

Both units are currently in hacked-up boxes with improvised power supplies, which I will include if you want them.

Reply to
larwe

$30

$20