"Oldies-but-goodies" in the CORDIC and digit-by-digit area

Have a look at:

and may be you can find here new ideas for hardware elementary functions, coordinate transforms and many other things in CORDIC and digit by digit field.

Reply to
vladimir

Are you replying to somebody?

Why? Is this a challenge of some kind?

--
Dan Henry
Reply to

Argh, sorry! Too quick on the trigger, thinking it was a challenge to find newer, better alternatives. Another Googler. I should have checked that before anything else. Shame on me.

--
Dan Henry
Reply to

CORDIC Bibliography Site :